The Anger Management Program for Adolescents and Adults
Do you find yourself experiencing the following:
- Acting out anger or rage?
- Feelings of depression, irritability, mood swings?
- Threatening behaviors?
- Somatic complaints?
Anger is a powerful emotion that when expressed and channeled appropriately, can lead to stronger, healthier relationships, as well as increased productivity. However, anger that is ignored or suppressed can lead to challenges such as addiction, depression, as well as destructive behaviors.
The purpose of the program is to help individuals manage and control anger more effectively through participation in our 12 session psycho-educational format.
Benefits of attending include:
- Increased self awareness
- Improved impulse control and judgement
- Enhanced clarity of thought
- Improved communication
- Identify emotional triggers
- Develop awareness of physiological cues
- Learn healthier coping skills
Adolescents between the ages of 14 and 17 are appropriate. 18 and older will be considered for the adult groups.
Dominick Tricardo, LCSW-R